Hotties for solid fuel fires £11.75
- Easy and clean to handle, easy to stack/store
- Suitable for all stoves, fireplaces, firepits and chimneas
- Reliable flame with assured warmth: once you use them, you'll always want to use them
- Easy to light, burn well, throw off great heat, safe (no expansion during burning)
- Low ash residue (0.5-0.7%), no soot, keep stoves, cassette fires and chimneys clean
- Low moisture content - normally less than 5% (average wood log moisture content is between 25 and 50%)
- No spitting or sparking
- Great used alone or mixed with regular fuel type
- Dimensions: 70mm x 200mm length
The manor companion sets come in 3 materials Black with pewter handles, Black with brass handles and Black with black handles.
The Elipse companion sets come in two materials Black and Pewter.
Orion Loop 24"
The T-Bar companion set come in one colour and that is black as shown in the image.
The Forge companion set comes in only one colour and that is black as shown in the image.
The Finesse companion set comes in only one colour and that is black as shown in the image.
The simplicity companion set is made from pewter only as seen in the picture.
The Trio companion set is a contemporary look and only comes in black as seen in the image.
The Temple companion set comes in only one colour and that is black as seen in the the image
The Salisbury bucket comes in three different materials it comes in Brass, Pewter and Black.
The Sussex Hod comes in only one material and that is black.
The Warwick bucket comes in black with a choice of Pewter or Brass finish.
The Dorset Hod comes in two materials Black and Galvanized.